house in Bulgaria, 6100 sq.m. land, 4500sq.m of it is forest, 5 km. from r.Danube
MALAK PRESLAVETS, SILISTRA
, £ 6,923
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 6100 sq.m.
Location: 5 km to river Danube
km. to sea: 180
|village: MALAK PRESLAVETS (pop. 267) - 50 properties|
average price in MALAK PRESLAVETS - £ 6505
SILISTRA Province - 634 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11543
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer this real bargain property on Danube riverside.
5 km. from the kingdom of water lily preserv, 50 acres of water lily on the Danube riverside
30 km. from Srebarna - nature reserve.
Old house - in need of major refurbishment with a spacios land of 6100 sq.m.
- 4500 sq.m. of it is forest.
The property is situated 43 km from the city of Silistra.
The paradise for this of you keen on hunting and fishing.
Food shop in the village.
For this of you which whant to know more about the water lily kingdom see this websight - http://ezero-mp.glavinitsa.bg/?page=home&lang=en
Malak Preslavets village located 3 km from the River Danube.
In the eastern part of the valley of the Danube, at an altitude of 100-150 m in the current population of 388 inhabitants.
Protected area "Malak Preslavets" is located 4 km north of the village, close to the Danube. At 30 km from the reserve "Srebarna" and serves as fodder heron, glossy ibis, spoonbills, cormorants and other birds nesting in the reserve.
Agriculture is the main occupation of the inhabitants. Developed horticulture, grain, tobacco, and fruit trees.
The village has a shop, library, post office. There are buses in Silistra and Rousse.
In the village there are good opportunities for the development of agriculture and ecotourism. Excellent opportunities for hunting and fishing.
The combination of rich history and natural beauty attracts many foreigners. Foreigners have bought more than 10 houses in the village.
- Silistra: 48 km.
- Black Sea: 190 km.
- Varna (airport): 185 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)