Property consisting of one storey house and annex . Garden of 1900 sq.m.
, £ 5,636
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1900 sq.m.
Location: Silistra Region , close to river Danube
km. to sea: 120
|village: POPINA (pop. 580) - 68 properties|
average price in POPINA - £ 7691
SILISTRA Province - 748 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11372
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer this solid house near river Danube and a nature reserve . Situated in North-east Bulgaria .
Charming little house , brick built , offers four bedrooms and big corridor. There is old shower room which needs renovation. Annex of 20 sq.m. where is situated the kitchen. The two buildings are next to each other and share one joint shed
The front part of the house is on newly asphalted road with easy access to all the village and the back part is where the big garden is and looks towards open rural views . So you have the possitives from both worlds - asphalt access but quiet and with nice view life
The garden is 1900 , nice and flat . fruit trees .
Easy all year round access.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
-Silistra 25 km.
-Black Sea: 165 km.
-Varna (airport) 165 km.
Village Popina (Silistra) is located in northeastern Bulgaria and is part of the municipality Sitovo.
It is situated on the south side of the Danube River between the towns of Silistra and Tutrakan. The village is known for its apricot trees. There are ideas for development of a marina in the village Popina.
Landmarks of Popina village: the church St. George, the remains of a Roman camp (Kale) Thracian mounds in Drencheto protected nature reserve Swamp Raven (located between the villages and asked Raven) and others.
The village has several shops, medical center, community center, church, hotel.
Regular transport to Ruse and Silistra several times a day.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)