3 bed house in a big village in Vidin District, Bulgaria
, £ 8,255
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: 25 km to Lom town
km. to sea: 470
|village: DRENOVETS (pop. 1348) - 3 properties|
average price in DRENOVETS - £ 6642
VIDIN Province - 221 properties
average price in VIDIN Province - £ 9677
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
3-Bed House with Nice Yard and Good Access in a Big Village in Vidin District, Bulgaria
The property is situated in a nice village in the region of Vidin, northwestern Bulgaria. It is 25 km to Lom town on the Danube River, 45 km to Vidin and 30 km to Belogradchik town with the world famous Belogradchik Rocks and Magura Cave. The distance from the village to Sofia Airport is about 155 km.
The house itself is located in the center of the village on the main road that runs through the village. The interior layout is as follows: after entering through the front door one finds himself in the foyer, which leads to the living room. From there one can access an entrance hall with 3 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. The basement consists of two rooms – a dark and a light one with a window. The summer kitchen is attached to the house.
The yard (800 sq.m.) is divided into two parts by a farm building in the middle, with the front yard having a flower garden and the backyard suitable for a vegetable garden or a wine field. In the front yard there are also some wine trees. The property has its own water source – a water-well.
In front of the house there is a small park and a playground. Near the village, about 350 meters away from the property, runs the Lom River. One can reach the train station in 15 to 20 minutes by walking. The train station connects the village with fast trains to Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, and also to the city of Vidin, situated on the Danube River.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)