115 sqm house, 10000 sqm land, 15 km to General Toshevo
, £ 11,805
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 10000 sq.m.
Location: 58 km to sea
km. to sea: 58
|village: IZVOROVO (pop. 267) - 23 properties|
average price in IZVOROVO - £ 11730
DOBRICH Province - 4107 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 26618
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
115 sqm with 3 rooms, kitchen, closet, large basement.
External bathroom 6 sqm, outdoor toilet.
Outbuildings behind the house, water well.
Large walnut tree.
10000 sqm land.
Izvorovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of the municipality General Toshevo, Dobrich district.
The village is situated in the Danube valley, at an altitude of about 200 meters. Climate is continental, characterized by hot summers and cold, snowy winters. The population is about 300 people.
There are shops, restaurant, church, community center. Nearest schools and kindergartens are located in the village of Krasen and medical care is General Toshevo.
Regular bus service to cities General Toshevo, Dobrich, Varna and the surrounding villages.
Nature, fresh air and tranquility make the village an attractive place to live.
- General Toshevo: 15 km.
- Black Sea: 58 km.
- Varna (airport): 85 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)