140 sqm character house, 1900 sqn land, scenic views
ELENA, VELIKO TARNOVO
, £ 60,379
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1900 sq.m.
km. to sea: 210
|city: ELENA (pop. 5243) - 32 properties|
average price in ELENA - £ 34900
VELIKO TARNOVO Province - 841 properties
average price in VELIKO TARNOVO Province - £ 20164
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Completely renovated in an authentic style, two-storey house, built 200 years ago, located in Gorni Genovtsi neighborhood, Elena. The neighborhood is located 4.5 km from the city center, in a quiet and peaceful mountain area in the heart of the Balkan Mountains
The house is built in an authentic Renaissance style typical of the area of â€‹â€‹Elena.
It has a living area of â€‹â€‹140 sqm. distributed between two floors.
In front of the house there is a shed that leads into a living room with a fully southern exposure, furnished with a sofa and a dresser. The room has a traditional corner fireplace.
From this room one enters a bedroom which is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, dresser and old brick stove.
- On the floor there is also a large (15 sqm) bathroom and toilet with a separate entrance.
- The outside wooden staircase leads to a spacious porch on the second floor. There are three rooms on the floor.
Kitchen that is modernly equipped with all appliances. Living room with corner fireplace, which can be accessed through the kitchen or through the veranda. The living room leads to a spacious bedroom furnished with solid, wooden furniture and old brick stove.
Behind the house there is a garage of 30 sqm.
The house is for sale fully furnished and equipped.
The roof, the electrical installation of the house and the windows, which have double glazing, have been completely replaced.
There is a drainage system around the house as well as septic tanks. The house is supplied with water from a nearby spring, using a hydrophore system.
The garden of the house is flat and well maintained.
There is an area of â€‹â€‹1900 sqm, where there is a wooden outbuilding.
The property is accessible by asphalt road. On one side it borders other houses and on the other side there is a large meadow and forest.
Many eco-trails pass through the neighborhood, making the area suitable for eco-tourism. At the same time, it is close to all modern city amenities.
- 10 km from town Elena
- 186 km from the sea
- 190 km from Burgas airport
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)