110 sqm house, 1000 sqm land, mountains, near Tryavna
, £ 9,059
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: near Tryavna
km. to sea: 215
|village: KISELKOVTSI (pop. 1) - 1 property|
average price in KISELKOVTSI - £ 9059
GABROVO Province - 128 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 29893
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
110 sqm authentic house with 100 sqm land, located 6 km to Tryavna
Distance: 6 km. from the town of Tryavna
Bedrooms: 4 pcs.
Area: 110 sqm
Garden: 1000 sqm
An authentic two-storey house on a very sunny location facing south in a picturesque village 6km away from Tryavna.
The house consists of: a large basement, a bedroom and a living room with an entrance hall on the first floor and three bedrooms, a large closet (suitable for a bathroom) and a corridor.
Separately in an annexe adjoining the house there are two other rooms used as a summer kitchen. The garden is rectangular in the back of the property, the house is accessible by car and parking.
- Sunny place.
- Authentic house.
- View to the Balkan Mountains.
- 6 km to Tryavna
- 220 km to Burgas airport
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)