2 houses after renovation, 2600 sq.m. garden, furnished, 17 km to sea
, £ 32,612 -4%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2600 sq.m.
Location: 17 km to sea
km. to sea: 17
|village: DROPLA (pop. 167) - 27 properties|
average price in DROPLA - £ 20796
DOBRICH Province - 4337 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25053
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Two houses after renovation, 2600 sq.m. garden, furnished, 17 km to sea
Two houses in one garden in the village of Dropla.
The big house is brick and consists of:
two bedrooms, a children's area, a living room with a kitchenette, a
bathroom with a toilet.
The house is after repair and is in very good condition.
Living area - 95 sq.m.
The small house consists of: two rooms, a kitchen, but it needs repair.
Living area - 40 sq.m.
Garden: 2600 sq.m.
The property is in good condition. The village is 17 km away from
Balchik, 18 km from General Toshevo, 60 km from Varna airport.
- 17 km to sea
- 18 km to General Toshevo
- 60 km to Varna airport
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)