Solid house of 5 bedrooms . Silistra area , 3 km from river Danube . Expats live permanently in the village
, £ 5,443
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 1600 sq.m.
Location: Silistra Region , close to river
km. to sea: 150
|village: GARVAN (pop. 349) - 85 properties|
average price in GARVAN - £ 6225
SILISTRA Province - 608 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11500
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- -5 bedrooms
- -living room
Garden - 1600 sq.m.
Expats in the village . First foreign Buyers are living in the village for 7,8 Years.
The house access is via asphalt road .
Quiet village near the city of Silistra. 5km from river Danube and 5 km from the UNESCO nature reserve Sreberna - lots of protected bird species.
The property is situated 25km from the city of Silistra and 70 km from the city of Rousse.
140 km from black sea (Varna airport).
The village offers all utilities needed for the every-day life, such as food shops, post office, local pub, bus services, etc.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)