1050 sq.m. plot, 28 km. to Varna
, £ 6,845
Type: Land - for building
Land: 1050 sq.m.
Location: 28 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 30
|village: SADOVO (pop. 193) - 18 properties|
average price in SADOVO - £ 22805
VARNA Province - 3406 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40411
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
1050 sq.m. plot.
- electricity and water at the border
- on asphalt street
- beautiful view
- for construction
- Black Sea: 30 km.
- Varna / airport /: 28 km.
Sadovo village in northeastern Bulgaria,Varna District.
The climate is continental, characterized by warm summers and cold winters. The terrain is hilly - flat. Population is about 200 people. Altitude - 185 m
There is a library, shop, cafe, post office, church, guest house. The nearest medical center is located in Avren, 7 km from Sadovo. Regular bus service connects the village to the city of Varna and its surrounding villages. Communications: coverage of all mobile operators, Internet and satellite TV.
The main advantages of the village are clean air, tranquility and beauty of the surrounding nature.
- Black Sea: 30 km.
- Varna (airport): 28 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)