6200 sq.m. plot, 25 km. to sea
, £ 6,229
Type: Land - for building
Land: 6200 sq.m.
Location: 25 km. to sea
km. to sea: 20
|village: SPASOVO (pop. 704) - 118 properties|
average price in SPASOVO - £ 9794
DOBRICH Province - 4187 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 24901
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
6200 sq.m. plot.
- electricity and water at the border
- on asphalt road
- for construction
Spasovo - a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of the municipality of General Toshevo, Dobrich region.
The population of the village has about 700 inhabitants. The climate is temperate continental, it is characterized by hot summers, sunny autumn, cold winter and fresh spring.
The village is located 28 km east from the town of General Toshevo, 50 km north-east from the town of Dobrich, 20 km from the beach and the village Dourankoulak and 7 km to the south from the Romanian border.
The village has a school, a kindergarten, a cultural center with a rich library, church, the local administration, shops, a cafe, small park, post office, medical center, etc.
Organized regular public transport to the municipal center General Toshevo and nearby villages.
The village is quiet and peaceful, ecologically clean area, located away from industrial production.
A lot of the British and Russian bought a house in the village.
- General Toshevo: 27 km.
- Black Sea: 20 km.
- Varna (airport): 90 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)