House 260 sq.m., 3 bedrooms, 578 sq.m garden, in a gated community, 6 km from Kranevo beach
, £ 98,777 -14%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 578 sq.m.
Location: 6 km from Kranevo beach
km. to sea: 7
|village: OSENOVO (pop. 287) - 69 properties|
average price in OSENOVO - £ 52014
VARNA Province - 3960 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39469
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 260 sq.m., garden 578 sq.m.
- large cellar with boiler room
- living room with dining area and kitchen
- bathroom, toilet
- 2 bedrooms
- bathroom, toilet
The house was built in 2016, brick, stove, electricity, water, insulation, local heating, solar panels, requires finishing.
All materials are available for completion on the 2nd floor.
Garden 578 sq.m.
- drainage system around the house
- Landscaped and with parking for 2 cars
- pit and place for the pool
Own water source of the complex is 20 cubic meters within 24 hours
Own sewage treatment and sewerage system
Maintenance fee - utility bills and repair of the complex's facilities.
- Varna International Airport - 30 km
Osenovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, Varna District.
Osenovo is a beautiful village located 5 km. from the beach. It is situated in a small valley surrounded by hills on all sides except the east. Steep slopes in the north protect it from the northern winds in winter, and to the east is a spectacular view of the Black Sea. Officially, the village has about 300 people. Altitude - 120 m
The village has a church, doctor's office, coffee, town hall, shops, post office.
The infrastructure is very good. The roads are in good condition. Has all the modern communications - the Internet, mobile communications, satellite TV.
There is a regular bus service to the city of Varna - bus ! 28.
Today, the village where more than 15 foreign families who have chosen to set up a second home in Bulgaria.
The village is situated between the two largest resorts in North Bulgaria - Golden Sands and Albena, near Balchik, which is an excellent prerequisite for the development of eco and rural tourism. The favorable climate, fertile soil and clean environment in the area provide excellent conditions for the development of horticulture, gardening and eco-industries.
- Black Sea: 5 km. - dirt road.
- Black Sea: 19 km. - asphalt road.
- Varna (airport): 24 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)