House 220 sq.m., 3 bedrooms, 350 sq.m garden, in Rhodope Mountains,
, £ 48,957
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 350 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountains
km. to sea: 130
|village: ARDA (pop. 281) - 13 properties|
average price in ARDA - £ 19584
SMOLYAN Province - 886 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32715
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 220 sq.m, 350 sq.m garden
- tavern for 30 people (with permission for the store)
- 2 bedrooms (each with bathroom and terrace)
- studio with kitchenette and terrace
- banquet hall for 12 people
The house was built in 1932, stone, beams, electricity, spring water, internet, renovated in 2007, furnished with oak furniture, asphalt road, year-round access.
Furniture and equipment are included in the price.
350 sq. M garden:
- 4 parking spaces
- The checkpoint (Arda-Greece) - 5 km (upcoming opening)
- Pamporovo - 50 km
- Plovdiv Airport - 120 km
- Aegean Sea - 130 km (Zlatograd)
The village of Arda is in the western part of the Rhodope mountain, near the Greek border. The village is situated at an altitude of 1046 meters. The climate is cool summers, autumn is long and warm.
About 300 people live in the village of Arda, which for this part of Rhodope mountain is considered a fare size village.
There are 7 smaller villages within a 5 km. radius.
A Roman Bridge over the small river passes through the centre of the village and is well preserved. Has a route leading to the springs of one of the biggest Bulgarian rivers - the eponymous Arda.
No industry, no commercial enterprises, no pollution, no traffic - just pure beautiful nature.
- Greek border: 5 km.
- Smolyan: 35 km.
- Pamporovo ski resort: 45 km.
- Plovdiv airport: 125 km.
- Greece beaches: 160 km.
- Sofia airport: 274 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)