4-room house, Sadina, 25 km from Razgrad, 650 sq.m. land, Brits in the village
, £ 3,064
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 650 sq.m.
Location: village of Sadina, 25 km to Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: SADINA (pop. 969) - 23 properties|
average price in SADINA - £ 6752
TARGOVISHTE Province - 471 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11827
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The house was built of wood and brick and has stone foundation.
- First floor: 12 sq.m. basement
- Second floor: 4 rooms
- 1. room 9 sq.m.
- 2. room 8 sq.m.
- 3. room 6 sq.m.
- 4. room 10 sq.m.
Land: 650 sq.m.
There is water and electricity.
30 Brits bought houses in the village and half of them live permanently in the village.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
The village of Sadina has over 1200 population.
- Razgrad: 25 km. (40,000 population)
- Varna, Black Sea, airport - 155 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)