240 sq.m. stone cottage, very large village, 35 km from Pamporovo ski resort
, £ 22,830 -26%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 20 km from Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 98
|village: SMILYAN (pop. 987) - 20 properties|
average price in SMILYAN - £ 36484
SMOLYAN Province - 869 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31328
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
240 sq.m. stone character cottage in the village of Smilyan.
- 35 km from Pamporovo ski resort
- 20 km from Smolyan /municipality centre/
- 20 km from Arda/ the Greek border/
Plot size - 1000 m2
- ground floor - 120 sq.m. built-up area (4 rooms)
- first floor - barns
Possible extension - 3 floors on top of the ground floor
- Scenic views.
- Asphalt road.
In the village od Smilyan live more than 1800 residents and has a shop, post office, town hall, school, restaurant.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)