100 sqm house, 4 rooms, 1000 sqm garden, 15 km from river Danube
, £ 3,391
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 15 km from river Danube
km. to sea: 380
|village: KRUSHOVITSA (pop. 1654) - 8 properties|
average price in KRUSHOVITSA - £ 7152
VRATSA Province - 548 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10475
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
100 sq m house, 1000 sq m garden
Consists of :
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
The house was built in 1968, stone, brick, wooden beams, electricity, water, septic tank, near the center of the village road.
The house requires renovation.
The furniture is included in the price.
The village has a school, kindergarten medical center, pharmacy, grocery, home improvement stores, coffee bar.
1000 sq.m garden:
- fruit trees
- vegetable garden
- Sofia Airport - 162 km
- Vratsa - 55 km
- Varna - 380 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)