300 sq.m. mountain chalet, 35 km from Pamporovo ski resort
, £ 46,906 -10%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 480 sq.m.
Location: 35 km from Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 350
|village: CHEPINTSI (pop. 1587) - 4 properties|
average price in CHEPINTSI - £ 19192
SMOLYAN Province - 845 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 29403
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to present this huge 300m2, stone and brick cottage ,from 40km ski resort Pamporovo, and just over an hour drive to the Greek coastline.
5 km from Rudozem / the Greek border/
30km from Smolyan /municipality centre/
Plot size: 550m2
Living area: 300m2
Own spring water supply.
- First floor: garage ,tavern, fitness center
- Second floor: living room, kitchen, corridor, 2 bedroom, bathroom, three terraces
- Third floor: living room, kitchen, 2 bedroom, bathroom, three terraces
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)