Holiday villa in Bulgaria, 700 sq.m. garden, open views, in Vetren town
, £ 7,527
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: in small town
km. to sea: 310
|village: VETREN (pop. 2809) - 7 properties|
average price in VETREN - £ 15284
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 27256
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Holiday home situated at the area of the summer houses near Vetren town, Pazardzhik province.
The villa is furnished and consist of 2 rooms, bathroom with toilet and a storage room. There are 140 fruit trees - apples, pears, apricots and cherry-trees.
The property is close to a pine forest.
Good road is going to the property and there full year easy access.
Water mains and electricity is connected.
Plovdiv airport - 65 km
Sofia airport - 90 km
Mineral springs in Kostenets - 40 km
Velingrad spa resort - 40 km
Borovets ski resort - 60 km
Golf course in Ihtiman - 35 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)