Bulgarian home, 3 bedrooms, 800 sq.m. garden, 10 km to Pazardzhik
KRALI MARKO, PAZARDZHIK
, £ 11,639
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: in village
km. to sea: 280
|village: KRALI MARKO (pop. 187) - 3 properties|
average price in KRALI MARKO - £ 12299
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 27546
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Solid 150 sq.m. houses situated at the centre of a large village, 10 km away from Pazardzhik town.
The house is two floored and consist of a corridor, kitchen, living room, bathroom and a storage room on the ground floor. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, corridor and a small lumber room which can be converted into bathroom.
The garden is 800 sq.m.
Water supply and electricity connected.
Small river near by.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)