Bulgarian house, 3 bedrooms, in historical village, close to mineral springs
, £ 8,749
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: in historical village
km. to sea: 280
|village: STAROSEL (pop. 1145) - 6 properties|
average price in STAROSEL - £ 11389
PLOVDIV Province - 793 properties
average price in PLOVDIV Province - £ 24488
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Authentic Bulgarian 76 sq.m. house with 500 sq.m. garden, farm building and a garage situated in famous historical village of Starosel with Thracian temple.
There is a large 35 sq.m. living room on the ground floor and a corridor and 3 bedrooms on the second floor. There is a water well, fruit trees and vineyard.
Starosel is a cultural and historical center, located 30 km from the town of Hisarya. Starosel is one of the hundred national tourist sites where was discovered the largest until now Thracian royal complex.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)