Stone house for renovation project between Stara Zagora and Plovdiv
IZVOROVO, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 3,465
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 850 sq.m.
Location: Close to Stara Zagora
km. to sea: 210
|village: IZVOROVO (pop. 126) - 11 properties|
average price in IZVOROVO - £ 14360
STARA ZAGORA Province - 679 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 18190
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Location in the village:
The region, where the village is located is well known by hunters and fishermen. There are woodlands all around it. There are also several beautiful lakes nearby, where you can catch plenty of fish.
This property is located in the heart of the village. The road to the property is asphalt. It is in good condition and allows an easy access to the property.
There are also several foreign people living in this village who all enjoy beautiful and stress free life in Bulgaria.
Every few hours there is a bus service from the village to Chirpan, where you can get connected to Sofia or seaside, Turkey or Greece.
There is also a bar and a shop, where you can buy your bread and milk. Like every village there is also local municipality and post office service.
Property description and layout:
This house is all made of the best stone around. This kind of property is very sought after and they fetch a lot of money when renovated. At the moment it is in need of total renovation. It has four good solid walls but will need a new roof and windows but the big bonus is that it is a solid build so it won’t need re-building.
Currently this house has two rooms downstairs. One of them will be perfect for a kitchen / dining room with and an outside veranda and the other one would be ideal for a bathroom. It also has three rooms upstairs, which will be ideal for three bedrooms. It is possible to put an internal staircase and to connect upstairs with downstairs.
There is also a stone barn at the back of the property, which can be rebuild and turned into storage room / garage or additional accommodation depending on your needs.
Garden area is nearly square and flat and it is easy too manage. There are not too many trees growing in it, which allow you to use your own imagination reference to future flowers and plants design. The size of the land is 850 sq.m.
Located in the lakes, woodlands area
Superb views to surrounding hills
Good tarmac road
Made out of beautiful stone, which is very sought after in the areaEasy to manage garden
Stara Zagora - 46 km
Plovdiv - 71 km
Sofia - 201 km
Burgas - 210 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)