Mountain gem, 180 sq.m.stone chalet, 18 km to ski resort Pamporovo, Bulgaria
, £ 13,698 -17%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 200 sq.m.
Location: 18 km to Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 95
|village: BOSTINA (pop. 128) - 2 properties|
average price in BOSTINA - £ 15981
SMOLYAN Province - 845 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 29405
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Just look at this lovely house situated in a charming village at the foot of a mountain only 18 km from Pamporovo ski resort .
The house is massive and has thee floors and an attic. It has living area of 180 sq.m. On the first floor there is a basement, which is suitable for a tavern. The second floor consists of an entrance hall, a bedroom and a kitchen.
The third floor consists of three bedrooms. The attic consists of a spacious room which is renovated soon and can be turned into two separated rooms. The house is not in a very good condition and needs renovation to become suitable for living and rest. There is electricity – and water – supply available.
The garden is 300sq.m. There is a farm building which with some repair work can become suitable for a guest house. It has living area of 46 sq.m. The place is ideal not only for rest and relaxation but also for all year living. You will be delighted to be surrounded by beautiful nature and tranquility. There are amazing views towards the mountain.
The mountainous air is crystal clean and fresh and the climate is pleasant. The ski run in Chepelare is only 10 minutes drive from the property. This is a great chance for investment and at the same time to settle your home or holiday villa in such lovely place.
- Smolyan: 8 km
- Chepelare (ski runs): 16 km
- Pamporovo ski resort: 18 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)