Bulgarian house for Sale, 1000 sqm. Garden, edge of the village
, £ 6,015 -25%
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 24 km from Pazardzhik
km. to sea: 425
|village: LESICHOVO (pop. 793) - 6 properties|
average price in LESICHOVO - £ 11754
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 28018
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Beautiful Bulgarian house for Sale, 1000 sqm. Garden, 2 bedrooms, in the end of a village, Pazardzhik Region
The property is situated in the end of a village 24 km away from Pazardzhik, 90 km away from Sofia and the airport. There is asphalt road and all year access.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 60 sq.m.
First floor – 2 rooms and a terrace;
Second floor – a bedroom and a terrace.
There is electricity and water supply. The house is in good condition.
The size of the garden is 1000 sq.m. There are views towards the mountain. The property is away from the other houses. The house is suitable for all year living.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)