old character Bulgarian house with nice views and 1200 sqm garden, Sofia region
MALKI ISKAR, SOFIA PROVINCE
, £ 8,749 -19%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1200 sq.m.
Location: mountains, close to Sofia airport
km. to sea: 420
|village: MALKI ISKAR (pop. 319) - 18 properties|
average price in MALKI ISKAR - £ 17117
SOFIA PROVINCE Province - 914 properties
average price in SOFIA PROVINCE Province - £ 29772
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Nice traditional Bulgarian house located in 0 mountain close to Sofia and the airport!
The property consist of an old-styled traditional house and 1200 sq.m. large garden.
There are two big basements on the first floor and 3 rooms and a living room on the second floor.
Electricity and mains water are connected.
Good road access during the whole year.
The property is located in a quiet and private neighborhood, 70 km away from Sofia.
The motorway Sofia-Varna is just 10 km away. There is a small ski resort 15 km away too. The distance to the most modern golf-course situated near Pravets town is 10 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)