160 sq.m. partly furnished house, 630 sq.m. garden, sauna, Varna outskirts
, £ 102,451
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: Varna outskirts
km. to sea: 2
|city: VARNA (pop. 303594) - 688 properties|
average price in VARNA - £ 76395
VARNA Province - 3779 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41419
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House of 160 sqm, 2 floors.
- floor 1: large terrace, spacious entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, toilet
- floor 2: hallway, bedroom, children's room, a terrace overlooking the sea and Varna bathroom.
630 square meters garden
House 2 km from the sea for permanent residence and recreation. The house has insulation, windows PVC, tile, partially furnished.
The city of Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria, the largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It is the third largest city in Bulgaria.
If the winter here with just over 400,000 residents in the summer of official information in living a million people (including tourists).
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)