3 bed house, 2000 sqm land, mountainous region
CHERNI VIT, LOVECH
, £ 23,276 -33%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 10 km away from Teteven
km. to sea: 458
|village: CHERNI VIT (pop. 671) - 5 properties|
average price in CHERNI VIT - £ 18563
LOVECH Province - 446 properties
average price in LOVECH Province - £ 23711
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Beautiful 2-storey house with big garden in mountain village, river nearby, Lovech Area
The property is positioned in a cozy and picturesque village in Lovech Province. It is just 10 km to the nearest town of Teteven, 45 km to Pravets Golf & Spa and about 115 km to the capital Sofia and Sofia International Airport.
The house is brick-built and has a living area of 100 sq.m. conveniently spread over two floors. First floor has a spacious living room with a kitchenette and two storage rooms. The second floor consists of 3 bedrooms. There is also a loft. Electricity, water supply and private water source are available. Bathroom with toilet next to the house. The house is in very good structural condition. The garden size is 2000 sq.m. Here is a water-well, a few farm buildings, a barn, various fruit trees, a lot of greenery and amazing views of the surroundings. The barn can be converted into a second house. The property borders with a small river on one side. Good road provides easy access to the property all-year-round.
Set in a mountain region with an altitude of about 800 meters the village offers plenty of fresh air and beautiful views and is perfect for recreation or permanent living. It is well-organized and has about 650 inhabitants. Here you will find a community center, kindergarten, primary school, medical assistance as well as a hotel and a guest house. Regular bus transport connects the village to the nearby settlements.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)