184 sqm 6 bed house, 780 sqm land, Varna region, 19 km to sea
, £ 29,183
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 780 sq.m.
Location: 19 km to sea
km. to sea: 19
|village: PCHELNIK (pop. 1491) - 27 properties|
average price in PCHELNIK - £ 18150
VARNA Province - 4429 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 38396
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
184 sqm 6 bed house
- floor 1: living room, bathroom, 3 bedrooms
- floor 2: 3 bedrooms
35 sqm outbuildings
780 sqm fenced plot
- 19 km to sea
- 43 km to Varna airport
Pchelnik is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in Varna District. Population more than 1500 people. Altitude - 8 m.
Pchelnik Village is surrounded by beech and oak forests. The air is crystal clear. The region has no industrial production.
The village has a school, library, kindergarten, church, shops, cafes, restaurant, park, two gas stations, medical center, dentist. There is regular bus transport to Varna and the surrounding villages.
3 km from the village there is a lake suitable for fishing.
Proximity to the beach, good climate and beautiful scenery makes this village Pchelnik attractive place for living.
- Black Sea: 19 km.
- Varna (airport): 45 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)