114 sqm stone house, 44 sqm barn, 1334 sqm garden, Rhodope mountain
, £ 41,607
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1334 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 160
|village: GELA (pop. 38) - 13 properties|
average price in GELA - £ 59622
SMOLYAN Province - 946 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30230
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
114 sq.m stone house, barn, 1334 sq.m garden
House 114 sq.m:
Second floor (internal staircase and separate entrance):
- 2 bedrooms
The house is built of stone, wooden beam ceilings, electricity, water, needs renovation.
There is fallen plaster in one of the rooms.
There was a barn near the house, but it collapsed.
The house is allocated in a separate sketch with a land plot of 196 km.
There is a notarial deed for the barn with a land plot of 1138 acres, but there is no separate sketch (we will make a sketch with a deposit).
There are 2 possible approaches to the property (the path can be widened or from the top of the property)
1334 sqm garden:
- barn 44 sq.m.
- fruit trees
- Plovdiv Airport - 90 km
- Pamporovo resort - 20 km
- Smolyan - 30 km
- Aegean Sea - 160 km
The village of Gela is in the heart of the Rhodope mountain - 1450 m. altitude. It is 6 km from Shiroka Laka, 33 km from the Smolyan, 20 km from the resort Pamporovo and 250 km southeast from the capital city Sofia. There are legends is that it the birthplace of Orpheus. It is also considered that he had come to search for Eurydice in the nearby Devil's Throat cave.
The picturesque village is surrounded by three of the highest peaks of the mountain – Golyam Perelik (2191 m), Orpheus (2188 m) and Turlata (1825 m).
Gela is a village with rich history and incredible scenery. Winter is mild and snowy, summer is cool and damp, autumn - long and warm. The location of this village is one of the sunniest, the sun shines at least 300 days per year.
In the rivers near the village there is trout, carp and also perch. For the winter sports enthusiasts in the village there is a ski tow and a small runway.
Every summer Gela hosts a National Bagpipe Festival. The Rhodopi mountain is famous worldwide for being a unique centre of bagpipers and of bagpipe music. The bagpipe festival attracts every year thousands of fans of Bulgarian folk music and many tourists.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)