100 sqm house, 1186 sqm land, 5 km to beaches and Shabla town
, £ 20,983
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1186 sq.m.
Location: 5 km to beaches and town
km. to sea: 5
|village: VAKLINO (pop. 165) - 27 properties|
average price in VAKLINO - £ 18046
DOBRICH Province - 4393 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25030
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House with a large garden in the village of Vaklino. Shabla municipality 5 km from the sea and 10
km to the border with Romania.
The total area of the garden is 1186 sqm. The house is 100 sqm.
It consists of 3 rooms, kitchen, small corridor, bathroom, large basement and external toilet. Separately, there are other buildings and a large garage in the garden.
Vaklino is a small village located on the ancient road Via Pontica. It is the last Bulgarian village, traveling to Romania, 5 km from Durankulak, 13 km from Shabla.
The village has a library equipped with a large living room, small hall and the library has very
extensive collection of books, e-mail and a third store.
Very beautiful nature, location, and people Vaklino countryside attractive and interesting place to live.
- Black Sea - 5 km.
- Romanian border - 10 km.
- Shabla - 13 km.
- Kavarna - 33 km.
- Dobrich - 67 km.
- Varna (airport) - 95 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)