140 sqm Furnished house, 2500 sqm land, genuine bargain
, £ 22,913
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2500 sq.m.
Location: 20 km to Montana
km. to sea: 450
|village: PISHURKA (pop. 123) - 2 properties|
average price in PISHURKA - £ 14183
MONTANA Province - 514 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9524
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Large Modernized Luxury Villa with Big Yard near a Quiet Village in Montana District, Bulgaria
The property is set in a highly convenient location just less than 20 minutes from the Region Capital of Montana which features all main shopping brands, whilst village shops are available within walking distance. An English speaking doctor and dentist practice locally.
- Total living space of 140 square meters
- Massive split level front room of 23m2
- Large 16m2 master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe
- Fully fitted kitchen of 15m2
- A large dining room of 17m2
- Large log fire
- 2 further bedrooms
- Breakfast Sun Room
- Bathing room
- All sinks feature hot water on demand
- Cloakroom for coats and shoes
- Utility room
- Charming rustic outbuildings and fitted out workshop includes electric tools
- Internet and Netflix TV. Includes TV
- Sofia City and airport less than 2 hours away (130 km).
- Rail and Coach Services nearby
- 365 day direct access to the road.
- Easy and convenient road connections to Central Europe. Reach Calais ferries to the UK in 2 days easy driving.
Set in securely fenced grounds of 2500m2 featuring a lawned garden to the front, whilst to the rear, overlooked by the BBQ deck, is a fenced woodland with plum, cherry, apple and an ancient walnut tree. The woodland leads to open fields from where stunning sunsets can be enjoyed as the sun sinks behind the Stara Planina Mountain.
The accommodation is perfect for full time living or a ‘Get away’ Holiday Home.
The vendors will be taking only personal items, accordingly the property is offered not only fully furnished, but with everything required for modern living.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)