136 sqm Furnished house, fire place, 2740 sqm land, 50 km to Varna
, £ 58,658 -35%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2740 sq.m.
Location: 55 km to sea
km. to sea: 55
|village: BELOGRADETS (pop. 997) - 32 properties|
average price in BELOGRADETS - £ 22389
VARNA Province - 4253 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41958
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Renovated two-storey house with an area of â€‹â€‹136 sqm. with foundations of cut stone and brick.
Plot of 2740 sqm.
The house is on an asphalt road near the center of the village.
The house has the following layout: entrance hall, hallway, kitchen, living room, bathroom, closet, 2 bedrooms, closet.
The property is fenced and has two approaches. The yard is ennobled with gardens, vines, there are about 50 fruit trees.
The house has a summer kitchen with an area of â€‹â€‹24 sqm, outbuilding (garage) of 36 sqm.
The house has external insulation, heating (pellet boiler) and fireplace, PVC windows golden oak, there are mosquito nets.
Internet and television are available.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 55 km.
- Varna (airport): 50 km.
Belogradets is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Vetrino municipality, Varna region. Located 55 km. west of Varna and the beach and 11 km from the municipal center Vetrino.
The population is 1,000 people. The climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Balkan Mountains. Winters are relatively mild, summer - cool. The terrain is flat and hilly. Altitude - 190 m
The village has a town hall, community center with a library, kindergarten, six stores, a church, medical office, restaurant, cafe. Near the village there are two stocked lake.
Belogradets has a very good infrastructure. The roads are in very good condition. There is a regular bus service to Varna, Provadia and the municipal center Vetrino. There are all modern communications - phone, internet, cable TV.
The locals are mainly engaged in agriculture - livestock, viticulture and winemaking.
- Black Sea: 60 km.
- Varna (airport): 51 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)