3 bed house, 5800 sq.m. 150 apricot trees, 4 km to river Danube
, £ 8,982
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 5800 sq.m.
Location: 4 km to river Danube
km. to sea: 120
|village: GARVAN (pop. 349) - 99 properties|
average price in GARVAN - £ 7067
SILISTRA Province - 731 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 12291
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
village of Garvan , Silistra Region .
Massive plot of land - 5800 sq.m. 150 apricot trees. House consists of - 4 rooms , big corridor , kitchen and old shower room , basement.
- 2 water wells in the garden
- 150 apricot trees
- 5800 sqm
1 apricot tree can earn on average 50 Euro per year.
With this kind of assets you can be self sufficient .
This is one of the most favorite village among Brits in that area.
The house access is via asphalt road .
Quiet village near the city of Silistra. 4 km from river Danube and 5 km from the UNESCO nature reserve Sreberna - lots of protected bird species.
The property is situated 25km from the city of Silistra and 70 km from the city of Rousse.
140 km from black sea (Varna airport).
The village offers all utilities needed for the every-day life, such as food shops, post office, local pub, bus services, etc.
Silistra: 25 km.
Black Sea: 155 km.
Varna (airport): 150 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)