fully furnished Guest house on the shores of Zlatograd lake, 1 hour to Aegean Sea
, £ 163,136
Type: commerce, Furnished
Area: 370 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountains
km. to sea: 70
|city: ZLATOGRAD (pop. 5271) - 21 properties|
average price in ZLATOGRAD - £ 53274
SMOLYAN Province - 877 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32580
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Functioning Business! Fully Furnished Guest house on the shores of Zlatograd Reservoir, 1 hour to Aegean Sea
This wonderful real estate is situated just 2 km to Zlatograd town, 4 km to the Greek Border and about 70 km to the beaches of the Aegean Sea (Greece). The distance to the nearest international airports is 150 km (Plovdiv Airport) and 290 km (Sofia Airport). The guest house is set on the shores of Zlatograd Reservoir and offers amazing views of the Reservoir and the surrounding nature.
The building has a total space of 370 square meters. The first floor (150 sq.m.) consists of a tavern ready to welcome its maximum capacity of 30 guests with fully equipped kitchen, bar, canteen, and fantastic open terrace. The second floor has five bedrooms with balconies and two bathrooms with toilets. Floorings – laminate, terracotta and faience tiles; PVC windows; water heaters; local heating, fireplace; private water source. The garden is 1000 square meters and here is a barbecue with a furnace. Well-maintained property with beautiful yard with scenic views and plenty of fresh air.
Zlatograd is a small and picturesque town nestled in a valley in the southern part of the Rhodope Mountains. The settlement has a rich culture and centuries-old history. Here you can visit many churches, monasteries and cultural monuments. The architectural reserve gives a characteristic appearance of the city. The authentic atmosphere of Zlatograd attracts many native and foreign tourists year-round.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)