renovated house - new wiring, new pluming, new kitchen, new shower room with toilet, new fireplace, new PVC joinery
, £ 8,218
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 25 km from Silistra
km. to sea: 190
|village: GARVAN (pop. 349) - 99 properties|
average price in GARVAN - £ 6682
SILISTRA Province - 736 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11620
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Totally renovated house - new wiring , new pluming , new kitchen , new shower room with toilet.New fireplace , new uPVC joinery , concrete floors on first floor and laminate on top to finish
First floor - corridor , kitchen , shower room with toilet , living room and bedroom ( this is the renovated part)
Ground floor - two rooms with door to the annex.
Annex - 20 sq.m.
good size garden 1000 sq.m.
This is one of the most favorite village among Brits in that area.
The house access is via asphalt road .
Quiet village near the city of Silistra. 5km from river Danube and 5 km from the UNESCO nature reserve Sreberna - lots of protected bird species.
The property is situated 25km from the city of Silistra and 70 km from the city of Rousse.
140 km from black sea (Varna airport).
The village offers all utilities needed for the every-day life, such as food shops, post office, local pub, bus services, etc.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)