3 bed house with 91,000 sqm land, scenic views, 75 km to Sofia airport
, £ 45,735
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 91000 sq.m.
Location: 75 km to Sofia city
km. to sea: 430
|village: IGNATITSA (pop. 586) - 24 properties|
average price in IGNATITSA - £ 13942
VRATSA Province - 572 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 11603
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
Massive 3-bed House with Huge Garden: 91,000 sq.m., Amazing Views, Vratsa Region
The house is situated in a big and picturesque mountain village in Northwest Bulgaria. It is 28 km from the town of Mezdra and 40 km from Vratsa. The distance to Sofia International Airport is 75 km. Nice golf course could be found in the town of Pravets - 45 km. Vrachanski Balkan Nature Park (20 km away) offers many beautiful natural landmarks and also a few ski runs for the ski lovers. There is a train station in the neighboring village – 7 km.
The main house is solid, brick and offers a total living space of 130 spread over 2 floors. First floor has 1 room, kitchenette, bathroom premise and a basement. Second floor consists of 3 bedrooms and a balcony. All bedrooms reveal wonderful views of the surrounding hills. The house is in very good condition; electricity and water are connected.
The property includes 4 additional farm/storage buildings with total built up space of about 150 sq.m. The garden coming with the house has the impressive size of 91,000 square meters. Here is an orchard with more than 100 fruit trees.
The region is ecologically clean and enjoys plenty of fresh air and amazing mountain views. Suitable for recreation or permanent living. There are many fishing and hunting opportunities in the area.
Part of the property together with the buildings can be purchased by natural person who is a citizen of the European Union. In order to obtain the rest of the land one will need to establish a Bulgarian company, on the name of which he can purchase the property. The formation of such company costs 400 Euro.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)