100 sqm Furnished house, jacuzzi, 5000 sqm land, Ruse region
PET KLADENTSI, RUSE
, £ 32,639
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 5000 sq.m.
Location: Ruse Region , 5 km from big town
km. to sea: 200
|village: PET KLADENTSI (pop. 52) - 15 properties|
average price in PET KLADENTSI - £ 14986
RUSE Province - 658 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 14667
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer you solid two storay house in north Bulgaria. The plot is 5000 sq.m. Situated in the village of Pet Kladenci , Byala municipality . The property is just 5 km. from the municipality town of Byala. Ruse is 40 km. away .
We are glad to offer you this two storey house . The first floor features - entrance hall , big living area with dinning table , kitchen area and fireplace to heat the whole first floor,bedroom , big shower room with jacuzzi. The house has insulation and new wooden joinery. The second floor is not finished. Also you have two storage rooms lean to the house.
The adjacent plot of land is 5000 sq.m. which is surrounded by fence . Newly built shed can be used for you dinner time in the summer.The garden also gives you a lot of necessary space to make swimming pool , plant a ray grass or just to make your own spot for relax.
1000 meters from the house is situated lake with restaurant which provides excellent conditions for fishing, family day outs and picnicking. Don't miss the opportunity to own this charming house set in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside. The places suitable for your bigger shoping are Byala (6km) and Rousse(40km) . In Region city of Rousse you wil find a lot of sights and historical monuments ,buildings , restaurants , cinemas , bars , pubs ect.
In the village of Pet Kladenci , where is situated this house , you will find food shop , lake and normal transport links. The village is with 400 m. altitude and is famouse for it's clean air . Actually the air currents are changing their direction 300-400 times a day and The Bulgarian government tested and stated that the village is very good for people with respiratory diseases or anybody seeking for clean air. Bear in mind that the village nowadays is preferred among wealthy people from Bulgaria and Europe.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)