80 sqm house, 1265 sqm plot, 600 m. to river Danube
, £ 4,044
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1265 sq.m.
Location: close to Danube
km. to sea: 170
|village: POPINA (pop. 580) - 65 properties|
average price in POPINA - £ 8353
SILISTRA Province - 675 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 12003
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
80 sq.m. House. Consists of:
- 4 rooms
600 m. to Danube
1265 sq.m. plot.
- outbuilding 78 sq.m.
- parking area
- Silistra: 35 km.
- Black Sea: 175 km.
- Varna / airport /: 170 km.
Village Popina (Silistra) is located in northeastern Bulgaria and is part of the municipality Sitovo.
It is situated on the south side of the Danube River between the towns of Silistra and Tutrakan. The village is known for its apricot trees. There are ideas for development of a marina in the village Popina.
Landmarks of Popina village: the church St. George, the remains of a Roman camp (Kale) Thracian mounds in Drencheto protected nature reserve Swamp Raven (located between the villages and asked Raven) and others.
The village has several shops, medical center, community center, church, hotel.
Regular transport to Ruse and Silistra several times a day.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)