46 sqm furnished studio, sea and pool view, waterfront
, £ 24,893
Type: Apartments, Furnished
Area: 46 sq.m.
Bedrooms: Studio; Floor: 4/7; Lift: Yes
|city: AHELOY (pop. 2361) - 43 properties|
average price in AHELOY - £ 51412
BURGAS Province - 2883 properties
average price in BURGAS Province - £ 35937
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
45.78 sqm furnished studio, sea and pool view, waterfront
- 45.78 sq.m. studio, located on the 4th floor. There is an elevator.
- Furnished and equipped.
- 50 m to sea
- 24 km to Burgas airport
The complex Midia Grand Resort *** has a unique location: on one side of the complex, the waves of the Black Sea are broken, and on the other side quietly rumble the Aheloyska River.
Location: Midia Grand Resort Complex *** is located in the town of Aheloy, on the first line of the beach.
distance to Sunny Beach: 8 km.
distance to Pomorie: 10 km.
distance to Sarafovo Airport: 18 km.
distance to Burgas: 30 km.
The town of Aheloy is a small resort town situated on the Black Sea, Sunny Beach - the most modern summer resort on the Balkans and the town of Pomorie, which thanks to its healing mud, extracted from the salt lake, is one of the best places for balneological tourism. Pomorie Bay is a preferred destination for yacht lovers, sailing and fishing.
Sights you can visit in the area: Nessebar - Old Town, Pomorie - Thracian tomb, Salt Museum, monastery "St. George ".
Description of the complex and concept
Apartment complex Midia Grand Resort *** is a magnificent selection of beachfront holiday homes and has the ambition to set new standards of quality, comfort and design, combined with guaranteed peace and unique views of the sea.
Modern design is evident in every detail of the complex and the large open spaces are emphasized by the ubiquitous use of glass and high ceilings.
Apartment Complex Midia Grand Resort *** has a total built-up area of â€‹â€‹72 612 sq.m. and is situated on a plot with total area: 38 497 sq.m. Distinctive feature of the complex is the low building density: about 29%, which is a prerequisite for creating large free spaces around the buildings: parking lots, green areas, playgrounds.
The complex consists of several residential buildings. On the ground floor there are a restaurant, a water bar, a gym, a massage parlor, a reception, shops and more. Typical floors follow suites and rooms, some with large terraces. The apartments have one or two bedrooms and spacious living areas, all of which have both sea views and apartments.
The two pools, each with an area of â€‹â€‹over 2 400 sq. M. , as well as green areas form the specific magical charm of the complex.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)