554 sqm plot, outskirts of Varna, 1 km. to sea
, £ 15,350 -42%
Type: Land - for building
Land: 554 sq.m.
Location: outskirts of Varna, 1 km. to sea
km. to sea: 1
|city: VARNA (pop. 303594) - 706 properties|
average price in VARNA - £ 74450
VARNA Province - 3865 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40392
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
554 sq.m. plot.
- electricity and water at the border
- for building a new house
street lights with solar pannels
230 m. to bust stop, regular city of Varna buses
- Black Sea: 1 km.
The city of Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria, the largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It is the third largest city in Bulgaria.
If the winter here with just over 400,000 residents in the summer of official information in living a million people (including tourists).
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)