141 sqm 4 bed, 3 bath Furnished house, central heating, 8 km from Balchik, sea
, £ 72,161
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 670 sq.m.
Location: 8 km from Balchik, sea
km. to sea: 8
|village: SOKOLOVO (pop. 869) - 117 properties|
average price in SOKOLOVO - £ 49787
DOBRICH Province - 4265 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25194
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
141 sq.m. house, 670 sqm garden
- living room with dining area and kitchen
- bathroom, toilet
- 3 bedrooms with terraces
- 2 bathrooms, toilets
The house was built in 2006, brick, stove, electricity, water, PVC joinery, central heating, floor heating, radiators
670 sqm garden:
- fruit trees
- fertile land
- Varna International Airport - 60 km
- Dobrich - 16 km
Sokolovo is located in northeastern Bulgaria and is part of Dobrich. Located 6 km from Balchik, 45 km from Varna, 10 km from Albena resort and 5 km from the newly built golf courses.
as of 12.2015 in Sokolovo: High Speed Fibre internet
- download speed: 75 Mbps
- upload speed: 20 Mbps
The village is known as the oldest and longest village in Dobrich and is the fastest growing area in the region. Its population is about 1200 people.
The village has a kindergarten, primary school, library, pharmacy, church, guest houses, several shops and a restaurant. There is mobile phone coverage, internet and cable TV. There is a regular bus service to the town of Balchik and Dobrich every hour.
Residents of Sokolovo work primarily in tourism and agriculture. Has bought houses in the village of 22 nationalities.
The proximity to the sea and Balchik makes village Sokolovo most favorite village on the northern coast.
- Balchik: 6 km.
- Black Sea: 7 km.
- Varna (airport):54 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)