130 sqm stone house, 22 km from Pamporovo ski resort, scenic views
POLKOVNIK SERAFIMOVO, SMOLYAN
, £ 8,349 -65%
Type: 3 bedrooms
Land: 650 sq.m.
Location: 22 km. from the ski resort
km. to sea: 95
|village: POLKOVNIK SERAFIMOVO (pop. 115) - 28 properties|
average price in POLKOVNIK SERAFIMOVO - £ 26004
SMOLYAN Province - 731 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31017
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House of 130 sq.m. -Two floors separate entrances.
- First floor: total area suitable for RESTAURANT, WC
- Second floor: three bedrooms with a corridor
The house is made of stone, electricity , water, dirt road, 30 m trail, incredible panorama.
Garden of 650 sq.m:
In this village there are all conditions for year-round living - including shops, a post office, regular transport links.
Many foreigners live here.
- Ski resort Pamporovo: 22 km.
- Smolyan: 10 km.
- Greek border: 20 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)