110 m2 house, 2 bedrooms, 900 m2 garden, 33 km to Veliko Tarnovo
, £ 10,161
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: 33 km to Veliko Tarnovo
km. to sea: 250
|village: GOSTILITSA (pop. 383) - 13 properties|
average price in GOSTILITSA - £ 31389
GABROVO Province - 436 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 25826
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
There are kitchen/dining room, living room and space to put shower room/toilet downstairs and two bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe and a corridor upstairs.
The garden is nice with south slope and with a few fruit trees.
The house sits on 900 sq m plot of land with farm outbuildings and a barn. The property needs developing as it has not been lived in for more than 10 years.
The access is good all year round.
This lovely two-storey house is located in big and lively village 35 km south-west from Veliko Turnovo. The village is well maintained. There are few shops, coffee, bar, post office, public transport, etc.
- dam - 30 km
- ski resort Uzana - 45 km
- Danube - 95 km
- Sofia airport - 202 km
- Varna sea and airport - 255 km
- Bucharest airport - 210 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0189 526 2413 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)