156 sq.m. house in Velingrad, next to a pine forest and park, the SPA capital of Bulgaria
|Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 300 sq.m.
Location: SPA centre, town of Velingrad
|city: VELINGRAD (pop. 19926) - 21 properties|
average price in VELINGRAD - £ 53419
PAZARDZHIK Province - 174 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 28519
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
156 sq.m. house located in the town of Velingrad - the SPA capital of Bulgaria.
The property is situated in a pine forest and next to mineral springs.
- floor 1: kitchen, dining room, bathroom and a cellar
- floor 2: living room with two bedrooms and a large terrace overlooking the park Kleptusa
The garden is 300 sq.m.
there is a garage with an area 30 square meters.
The property's convenient location is in the vicinity of a railway station and bus stops.
- in SPA resort Velingrad
- Pirin Golf course: 69 km
- Bansko ski resort: 71 km
- Borovets ski resort: 85 km
- Plovdiv airport: 88 km
- Sofia airport: 133 km
- beaches in Greece: 191 km
Velingrad is situated at about 750 metres above the sea level, in the western part of Chepintsi Valley, in Rodopi Mountains. It is located 120 km southeast of Sofia and 48 km away from Pazardjik. The town is a notable spa resort, offering a variety of spa procedures. The mineral springs are more than 70, with temperatures, ranging from 22 to 90 degrees Centigrade. Climatic treatment, as well as mud treatment is practiced too.
The symbol of the town is Kleptuza Karst Spring, which has been declared a nature landmark. The water of the spring has an average temperature of 8 degrees Centigrade. The Karst spring is located in “Chepino” district, which is one of the three thermal zones of Velingrad.
Yundola Mountain is a convenient starting point for Milev’s Rocks mountain route. Velingrad is also close to the remains of Tsepina Medieval Fortress which are actually ruins of fortress walls and churches from the 11th-13th century.
- All properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all properties have access to running water, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- All houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments, just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
Please note that all original property prices are in Euros. All prices in GBP are approximate and valid only on the day of uploading the correspondent property. The current price of the property in GBP or any currency except Euros will be calculated on the rates valid for the day of finishing the deal.
|Call us now, 10am to 8pm, 7 days a week: 0189 526 2413|