250 sq.m. living area, 1800 sq.m. garden, close to Sofia, amazing panorama
, £ 10,421 -23%
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 1800 sq.m.
Location: 80 km. from Sofia
km. to sea: 430
|village: MRAMOR (pop. 34) - 1 property|
average price in MRAMOR - £ 10421
PERNIK Province - 162 properties
average price in PERNIK Province - £ 19620
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Very big house with 1800 sq.m. garden located in a mountainous village 11 km away from Tran, 80 km away from Sofia and the international airport.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 250 sq.m. and comprises of 5 rooms and 3 cellars. The house is in a good structural condition but needs renovation. There is electricity and water supply.
The size of the garden is 1800 sq.m. The place is ideal for all year living away from the city rush. There is asphalt road 100 m away. The village is very peaceful and picturesque. This is a good chance to buy a very big house with attractive price and charming location!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)