278 sqm building, 4 apartments, 1300 sqm land, 1.5 km. to sea
, £ 26,379 -13%
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 1300 sq.m.
Location: 1.5 km. to sea
km. to sea: 1.5
|village: TOPOLA (pop. 90) - 26 properties|
average price in TOPOLA - £ 70998
DOBRICH Province - 2843 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25479
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
- Video 2
- Video 3
Building 278 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: two apartments.
- Second floor: two apartments.
Each apartment has a separate entrance and consists of:
- Kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom.
The building needs finishing.
Beautiful sea view.
Land 1300 sq.m.
Topola is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Kavarna Municipality, Dobrich District. The population is about 100 people. Climate is characterized by hot summers, warm autumn, and sunny spring. The terrain is flat.
The village is situated on the slopes of the hills overlooking the sea, where a magnificent sea view. An asphalt road leads to several campsites and hotel complex, situated next to the beach.
Topola is a quiet resort which in recent years has undergone rapid development - many investors have bought land.
Infrastructure is excellent - roads in good condition. Residents and guests of the village can enjoy all the modern conveniences: coverage of all mobile operators, internet, satellite TV. The village has also guest houses, hotels, grocery stores.
In close proximity is the biggest golf course "Black Sea Rama", and two other golf courses.
In recent years Topola became a tourist center with excellent prospects for the development of golf, eco and cultural tourism.
- Black Sea: 1.5 km.
- Kavarna: 8 km.
- Varna (airport): 55 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)