2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Furnished house - water front, big lake, mountains
, £ 60,686
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 200 sq.m.
Location: water front, big lake near mountains
km. to sea: 200
|city: BATAK (pop. 3199) - 15 properties|
average price in BATAK - £ 51119
PAZARDZHIK Province - 317 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 26700
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
- Video 2
offers wonderful panorama of Lake Batak and the surrounding Rhodope Mountains, and has been beautifully landscaped
The interior is well appointed and it is sold fully furnished with Act 16.
The house is comprised of:
- living room, a kitchen with dining area
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- one large terrace in the front with a lake view
- 2 terraces at the back with mountain views
It comes with a garden of 200sq.m. There are no maintenance fees.
small ski runs near by
- town Batak: 5 km.
- Borovets ski resort: 95 km.
- beaches in Greece: 200 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)