2 bedrooms house, 1500 sq.m. garden, 20 km. to Kavarna, sea
, £ 6,948
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 1500 sq.m.
Location: 20 km. to Kavarna, sea
km. to sea: 22
|village: KONARE (pop. 48) - 12 properties|
average price in KONARE - £ 7888
DOBRICH Province - 2895 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25481
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
2 bedrooms house. Consists of:
- Kitchen and living room
- 2 bedrooms
- Summer kitchen 28 sq.m.
The house is for sale without furniture and AC units.
fitted kitchen stays behind.
1500 sq.m. Plot
The price does NOT include the land, land belongs to the state.
For additional 3,000 Euro the land can be purchased from the state.
The state can NOT sell the land to anybody and you can use the house TOGETHER with the land as long as you own the house, which is freehold. Nobody ever will use this land, but the owner of the house. In other words you are getting the land for free, which is a bonus not disadvantage.
- outbuilding 33 sq.m.
- parking area
- fruit trees
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Kavarna: 20 km.
- Black Sea: 22 km.
- Varna (airport): 75 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)