130 sqm Furnished house, Insulation, PVC windows, Central Heating 3000 sqm garden
MORAVA, VELIKO TARNOVO
, £ 7,828 -48%
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 3000 sq.m.
Location: central Bulgara, big village
km. to sea: 250
|village: MORAVA (pop. 1001) - 5 properties|
average price in MORAVA - £ 9477
VELIKO TARNOVO Province - 769 properties
average price in VELIKO TARNOVO Province - £ 19633
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer you solid house of 130 sq.m. in central Bulgaria. The plot is 3000 sq.m. Situated in the village of Morava , Svishtov municipality , Veliko Tarnovo district . The property is just 27 km. from Svishtov and 70 km. from Veliko Tarnovo .The village is situated 5 km from the main road Rousse-Pleven-Sofia.
We are glad to offer you this two storey house with annex, the garden is 3000 sq.m. The first floor offers - long corridor , on right side close to the entrance is the bedroom , next room on right is the kitchen . On the left side is the basement.The second floor is consist of corridor and three bedrooms. The annex provides - kitchen , one big room and shower room, which needs major improvements . In the big room is situated the central heating wood burner.The house comes furnished, it is ready to move in and with small budget for redecoration and renovation it will become your Bulgarian home . The house is with South exposure .
The adjacent plot of land is 3000 sq.m . You can find in it wooden pavilion , lean-to shelters and a garage.BBQ , two vineyards outbuildings , ryegrass . The garden is big enough to grown your own vegetables , you already can find - vines , fruit trees in the garden . With more than 300 sunny days a year and good and fertile soil you will have all essential prerequisite to live a green and organic live.
The Danube River runs not far from the village and provides excellent conditions for fishing, family day outs and picnicking. Svishtov , with the first Bulgarian Univercity and a lot of old and ancient Buildings is something you might like to see . Don't miss the opportunity to own this charming house set in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside. Just 4 km. from Ovcha Mogila which is famous for its natural mineral spring water and the sanatorium with recreational and healing water massages and therapies.
SUMMARY IN NUMBERS :
130 sqm house , 3000m2 garden
- 3 bedrooms
- one big room
The house has central heating, furnished, ready to move.
The village is well-developed, with shops, restaurants and schools.
In the village live Germans, Englishmen Ukrainians.
- two big vineyards
- fruit trees
House assets :
- PVC double glazed windows
- 4 km from curing mineral water Hospital - click here for more info.php
- central heating
- Outside Insulation
- Big garden 3000 sq.m.
- Bucarest(airport) - 160 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)